Social Distancing Requirements” According to DHS Emergency Order #28 Section 16 - For purposes of this Order, Social Distancing Requirements includes:
- Maintaining social distancing of six (6) feet between people;
- Washing hands with soap and water for at least 20 seconds as frequently as possible, or, using hand sanitizer;
- Covering coughs or sneezes (into the sleeve or elbow, not hands);
- Regularly cleaning high-touch surfaces;
- Not shaking hands; and
- Following all other public health recommendations issued by DHS and the U.S. Centers for Disease Control.
Crystal Springs Guidelines***
- Tee times and payment are required online or via phone only
- Putting green and chipping green – limit of 4 people at a time and must remain 6’ apart.
- Driving range – CLOSED
- Hand sanitation will be available outside the clubhouse.
- The course will not provide any tee markers, ball washing units, watercoolers, or bunker rakes.
- Bunkers will be reconditioned daily.
- Flagsticks must remain in cup. DO NOT TOUCH FLAGSTICK
- Scorecards and/or pencils –available upon request.
- Upon completion of a round of golf, golfers will be required to leave the grounds.
- Merchandise: For any merchandise needs customers will be required to call their orders into the pro shop ahead of time and pay in advance with credit card. The golf course staff will bring the customer their pre-round, pre-purchased merchandise out to them.
Golf Cart Policies and Procedures
- Golf Carts – 1 person per cart unless riders are members of the same household.
- Carts will be washed and sanitized after each round.
- All carts will be keyed up prior to each use.
- Keys are to be left in the carts after each use.
- All garbage must be removed following your round.
- All carts will be assigned by staff.
- MAX of two rented carts per group.
- One bag per cart. Unless both riders are from same household.
- Carts will be sprayed down in the morning before use.
- Designated wash area will be in place following your round.
- Cart keys will be washed and sanitized nightly at closing shift.
- Golf carts cannot be shared from one hole to another.
Failure to comply with any of the above guidelines, you will be removed from Crystal Springs Golf Course. We will not issue any warnings. Also, you are required to follow all social distancing requirements during your round. We will be doing everything possible to keep everyone safe. If wrong judgement is being demonstrated we will shut down ALL CARTS!
***If you are not feeling well, please refrain from using the golf course and our facilities.
Thank you! - The Staff at Crystal Springs Golf Course