Social Distancing Requirements” According to DHS Emergency Order #28 Section 16 - For purposes of this Order, Social Distancing Requirements includes:
- Maintaining social distancing of six (6) feet between people;
- Washing hands with soap and water for at least 20 seconds as frequently as possible, or, using hand sanitizer;
- Covering coughs or sneezes (into the sleeve or elbow, not hands);
- Regularly cleaning high-touch surfaces;
- Not shaking hands; and
- Following all other public health recommendations issued by DHS and the U.S. Centers for Disease Control.
Crystal Springs Guidelines***
- Putting green and chipping green – OPEN
- Driving range – OPEN
- Hand sanitation will be available outside the clubhouse.
- The course will not provide any ball washing units, watercoolers, or bunker rakes.
- Bunkers will be reconditioned daily.
- Scorecards and/or pencils –available
Failure to comply with any of the above guidelines, you will be removed from Crystal Springs Golf Course. We will not issue any warnings. Also, you are required to follow all social distancing requirements during your round. We will be doing everything possible to keep everyone safe. If wrong judgement is being demonstrated we will shut down ALL CARTS!
***If you are not feeling well, please refrain from using the golf course and our facilities.
Thank you! - The Staff at Crystal Springs Golf Course